Men’s accessories are a staple in every man’s wardrobe, and particularly in the urban realm. Whether it is a men’s bracelet, ring, watch or necklace, men are sporting accessories more than ever, and men’s style trends are evolving. There is a plethora of great information and detail on styling for men, and to be effective in creating the perfect look takes a keen eye on detail. To do it right, and get the best look, we’ve outlined a few of the most fashionable ‘looks’ for 2019 below. Before we do that however, there are a few important things to consider before dressing to impress.
Men’s Style – Bracelet Trends
- Consider the type of personality you want to convey with what you wear when creating a great style – are you looking for a men’s style that is cool and hip, or are you going for the sleek and classy look. Perhaps you want to be a trendsetter, or maybe you want to get that rough biker look. Whatever the choice, it is important to consider the look you are going for, and then make your selection, so your entire ensemble looks and feels consistent.
- It is a great men’s style and look to combine multiple pieces together, particularly with bracelets, just be sure if you do so with watches, for example, that you don’t make a faux-pas by combining an expensive watch with inappropriate cheap steel bracelets – keep your look consistent with the ‘value feel’, and the personality you are going for. If you’re wearing an expensive and well known branded time piece, it is likely better to let these amazing watches be the focal point, and accentuate them with impressive pieces that match the feel you are presenting. While bracelets can look great with a watch, be mindful that the overall look and style that you convey is effective and consistent. The purpose and effectiveness of creating a men’s style that is truly remarkable, is knowing the what to wear, for the right moment. You do not want to overpower your look by overdoing your accessories, so pay close attention to the fact that you want to accentuate your look, but not allow your accessories to take over the overall look you are going for.
- Never combine really chunky heavy metal bracelets when you’re wearing a watch – combine with leather or lighter pieces.
- Heavy metal pieces are usually best worn ‘solo’, and are impressive on their own.
- Wear as many bracelets as you like to really lift your style to another level when out for informal social events, but not on regular days.
- One of the most effective men’s style tip when wearing leather bracelets with neutral colors look best combined with colorful nylon cords.
- Never wear bracelets when you know you are going for a swim.
Creating a men’s style and look that is fashionable means paying close attention to the way you combine pieces, and ensuring you are consistent in the message and look that the pieces make when worn together. Combinations are an effective styling tip for men, and recommended, just be mindful of how these combinations are made.
Check out some of our other great articles on men’s style, Men’s Fashion and Men’s Accessories in general, and be sure to join us to keep up to date on all the latest news one men’s style and details from Effentii. We love hearing from you, so feel free to comment any ideas you have below, and let us know your thoughts!